Requests for Meeting/Event
To request Dr. Peter O. Nwosu, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Student Success attendance or speaking engagement please complete and submit the electronic form provided. All requests for the Provost to attend events must be pre-approved by the Division's Vice President or the School's Dean. Proof of approval may be submitted along with the request from via email. The information gathered will not only help schedule the appearance but further help the Provost prepare for the engagement. We are pleased to consider all requests for attendance and speaking engagements.
Approval is generally based on these factors:
- If we received your request at least 2 weeks from the desired presentation date; and
- If the Provost is available on the date you’ve requested. Unfortunately, it is not possible to honor all requests.
*You will be noified by firstname.lastname@example.org the status of your request.
Types of Engagements
- Deliver a keynote presentation at an event
- Conduct the opening honors and/or closing remarks at a special occasion
- Write a bylined article for publication
*At least 10 days prior to the event, the requester must provide an agenda or program, as well as speaking points. These should be sent to:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are requesting a keynote speaking engagement presentation, allow a time slot of a minimum of 45 minutes for the presentation and 15 minutes for questions and answers.
Note:We cannot provide an advance copy of the presentation. We can provide a copy afterwards in PDF format. Plan to confirm prior to your event that technical requirements are met. These may include a podium, microphone, computer and LCD projector.