Blackboard Links and Support
Important: New Blackboard Login for Students and Faculty:Remember to login to Blackboard with your CUNYfirst username followed by: @login.cuny.edu and password. The "@login.cuny.edu" will be populated for you. For example, if you log in with: student.lehman22 and your CUNYfirst password, you will enter: firstname.lastname@example.org and your CUNYfirst password to access Blackboard. Access Blackboard from the same access points that you normally use but your username and password are the same as you use for CUNYfirst.
For Faculty:If you plan on teaching hybrid or online,please take a moment to download theBlackboard Readiness Document here. For additional information on useful teaching tools, please visitLehman's Online Education site on the CUNY COMMONS.
Quick Links that you will find helpful: Blackboard, CUNYFirst, Faculty and Student e-mail, Lehman Academic Calendar and Blackboard Userguides and more.
- Blackboard Direct-No Portal
- CUNYfirst Login
- CUNY DegreeWorks-Online Advisement System
- Lehman Navigate
- CUNY FACTS
- Lehman College Homepage
- Lehman College Help Desk
- Lehman College Library
- Faculty and Staff E-Mail
- SELF SERVICE PASSWORD MANAGER
- LEHMAN ONE ACCESS
- Lehman Outlook 365 Student E-Mail
- For Lehman Live ONE DRIVE(5-GB FREE FILE STORAGE)
- Lehman College Academic Calendar
- For Faculty and Student Blackboard Userguides
- Lehman Connect Portal
- To Learn more about ONLINE EDUCATION at Lehman College
Download the Lehman College Mobile App
Lehman's Mobile App isFREE在App Store和谷歌Play Store上雷曼大学(Leh世界杯美国vs苏格兰亚盘man College)的学生达纳(Dana)评价了这款应用程序，并说:“……这是伟大的，方便和有用的。所有东西都在一个地方:学校部门的联系方式、活动信息和上课地点，以防你忘记房间号……It's Perfect"Download the FREE app today!
Connect with the Lehman College Help Desk on Facebook
The Lehman College Help Desk will assist you in resolving technology issues. Visit theLehman College Help Desk Facebook Page为更多的信息。Make sure to LIKE US while you are there
The New and Enhanced Blackboard is here!
TheNEW and ENHANCEDBlackboard is here! Your Blackboard experience will be greatly enhanced with a new look and many new features for both Students and Faculty! Learn more about the NEW and ENHANCED Blackboard for Faculty and Students by clickinghere. You will also find the latest USER GUIDES for Students and Faculty.
Blackboard Mobile Learn is NOW available for your Apple or Android Device!!! Download the Application for your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone today!
Get Better Grades!!! Got Your Attention?
TheInstructional Support Services Programwill be offering online tutoring, academic coaching, and a variety of writing and academic skills workshops in Fall 2020. All our services are online. Tutoring is available for writing, humanities and social science courses (through theLehman Tutoring Center), as well as courses in the natural sciences (through theScience Learning Center). Individualized coaching for students who seek to improve their study skills, strategies for learning online, and overall academic performance is also available. Students can call us at 718-960-8175 or email us (email@example.com) for more information. Direct links to our virtual tutoring centers, open during the centers’ business hours, are as follow below. Please note the links work only during the centers’ business hours.
Please clickherefor step-by-step instructions on claiming your CUNYfirst Account. Remember, you MUST claim your account in order to register for classes!! Make Sure That You Claim Your CUNYfirst Account TODAY!!! If you have any technical issues claiming your account, please go to the Lehman College Help Desk Located in Carman Hall Open Center.
Students and Faculty are now upgraded to the latest version of Blackboard: Blackboard 9.1. Blackboard 9.1 will make the online experience easier for students and faculty. Please clickhereto visit the Official CUNY Blackboard 9.1 Upgrade website. The website will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and will be updated frequently. The Office of General Studies and Online Education at Lehman College will be providing training for both Faculty and Students. Please visit theCUNY Blackboard 9.1 Website.当你登录BLACKBOARD时，你也会注意到一个新的BLACKBOARD 9.1标签，这个标签也会引导你到CUNY BLACKBOARD 9.1升级网站。请查看研讨会的日期和时间安排!
Visit The Blackboard On Demand Learning Center by clickinghere
Blackboard assistance is always available in Carman Hall Room 107-D!
Attention Lehman Students and Faculty!
- Students: The Leonard Lief Library at Lehman College has created some very helpful videos designed to help you navigate the Library. Topics include: Books vs E-Books, Looking Up a Book, Reserves, Using the Web For Research, Using the Library Website and, more. Access the video tutorialshere.
- Blackboard "Walk-In" Assistance for Students and Faculty is Always Available!
- If you are experiencing difficulty with Blackboard, Staff or Student E-mail, please feel free to contact Stephen Castellano, Lehman College Blackboard Administrator, at:firstname.lastname@example.org 718-960-8658. One on One assistance is always available for you. Please call 718-960-8658 to schedule an appointment.
Lehman College Library Tab
We are pleased to announce to the Lehman College Community that a new "Tab" has been added to the Lehman College Blackboard Homepage. You will now see a Lehman College Library Tab. The new tab will allow you to access the resources of the Lehman College Library while you are working in Blackboard. Click on the Lehman College Library Tab to see all the resources that are available for you.
Attention Lehman College Community
Please visit the ONLINE INFO Tab in Blackboard. The ONLINE INFO tab is designed to promote items pertaining to Lehman College and Online Learning. Newly added is a link to The Lehman College Self-Service Password Management System (SSPM) Remember, it is YOUR Password...Manage It ! And, an Orientation to Blackboard and Online Studies. Please look at these helpful sites next time you are on Blackboard.
If you are having a problem accessing the Blackboard 8, please contact the IT Help Desk at 718-960-1111.
Faculty and Students: Access your e-mail below
- Faculty:Go Directly to your Lehman CollegeWebmail.
- Students:Go Directly to yourLEHMAN COLLEGE E-Mail.For Assistance on activating your Student e-mail, directions are available by clickinghere
- Visit The Self-Service Password Management site to register your account. When you register your account, you will be able to reset a forgotten or Lehman LDAP password. Clickhereto visit the SSPM website
- Visit theLehman College Academic Calendar为更多的信息。
General Information for Students:
- You must have a Student CUNY account to access Blackboard. Applicant Accounts will NOT display your Blackboard courses.
- Your Blackboard Courses will be located in the Blackboard 9.1 Link on yourCUNY Login Page. Your CUNY Username is dfferent than your Lehman College e-mail username. If you forgot your Portal Username and Password, simply click on the "Forgot Your Username of Password ? " link on theCUNY Login Page. Follow the instructions to obtain your Username and/or password.
- When you log into Blackboard, you maynot看到所有雷曼课程的链接，你注册了，因为课程网站被创建为不可用。请询问你的老师是否会使用Blackboard。并且让你的班级可以使用这门课。
- Your Lehman College e-mail address is directly linked to your Blackboard course. Please activate your Lehman College e-mail account. If you are not sure how to activate your Lehman College e-mail account, please clickhere
- 如果您没有收到来自黑板教授的电子邮件，请在黑板欢迎页面上更新您的电子邮件地址。在屏幕的左侧，您将看到UPDATE E-MAIL的链接。单击链接，按如下方式添加您的电子邮件地址:email@example.com。按下提交按钮，您的电子邮件地址将被更新。Blackboard will only accept CUNY e-mail Addresses.
General Information for Faculty:
- You will need a CUNY account to access Blackboard. Learn More about creating your CUNY Account byclicking here.
- Once you have a CUNY account, access Blackboard by logging in to the CUNY account.
- If you are not seeing your Blackboard Course(s) for the current semsester, please contact by e-mail:Stephen Castellanoor by telephone at: 718-960-8658.
- New Faculty who are in need of assistance acquiring a CUNY Account and Faculty who are not able to view their Blackboard Courses, please contact Steve Castellano at 718-960-8658 or via e-mail :Stephen.Castellano@lehman.cuny.edu
Should you experience problems with access to Bb 9.1 at all, please contactStephen Castellano, Lehman College Blackboard Administrator at:firstname.lastname@example.org 718-960-8658, and provide detailed information on the technical issue that you are experiencing.
Blackboard Technical Information:
- Blackboard Status: Blackboard is functioning normally.
- For the best Blackboard Learning Experience, please be sure your computer has the latest security updates and anti-virus software for your operating system. CUNY Faculty, Staff and Students get the latest anti-virus software FREE for your computer at the CUNY E-MALL. To visit the CUNY E-MALL, clickhere
- PC users, get the latest service packs for your operating system by clickinghere(Clicking this link takes your away from www.lehman.edu)
- MAC users, get the latest MAC software updateshere(Clicking this link takes you away from www.lehman.edu)